Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Soap


Making homemade soap is one of my favorite things to do. I took these pictures a while back, and kept thinking I would make a small, plain batch and do a tutorial of how to make soap, but it hasn't happened. The top bar is patchouli, the next one is cornmeal tangerine for at the kitchen sink, the next one is my deer camp blend. It has cedar wood oil, coffee, and cocoa in it. The next bar is fragrance free, and the bottom bar is another patchouli that shows the staining that occurs as a result of the soap being in contact with my wooden mold.

2 comments:

Megan @ A Blossoming Homestead said...

I am so excited to try making soap! Thanks for the reminder! I just need to get to it! :)
~AFG
Megan Jenelle

Michelle said...

Lets do it together! You could come up to my house and it would be a blast!