Well, the kids are five weeks old. I can't believe how much they've grown! I weighed them last weekend and was shocked! Tonka weighs TWENTY ONE pounds!!! I didn't weigh the kids at birth, but I estimate that Nigel and Sassy were two-three pounds each, and Tonka was pushing five. Now Nigel weighs twelve pounds and Sassy weighs nine. I had a really hard time catching them in pictures. (The Welsummer rooster slipped into the shot, and I thought he was too pretty to crop out. :-) ) You know who Perle is. Sassy is the smallest, and her hair is reddish. Nigel is the middle sized one, and he has more defined spots on his body and stripes on his face. Tonka is almost white all over, and he's huge! Here are some pictures to let you see how they've grown:
1 comment:
They are so cute! It's amazing how quickly baby animals grow up.
Post a Comment