One of my top three all time favorite bloggers has published a cookbook. Months ago she did a survey of her readers asking if they thought anyone would buy it if she took on this massive project compiling all her favorite recipes into a cookbook. I responded to her survey and said, "Why would anyone buy what you have already provided us for free on your blog? I think you'd be wasting a lot of time and effort." However, I am THRILLED to announce that she did not listen to (or, at least heed) my advice. After nine months of hard labor she has given birth to her fourth "baby." She has managed to keep the price very reasonable at just $15.99. This is an extraordinarily good value! I have never, ever tried one of her recipes without thoroughly enjoying it. Her recipes are made with wholesome, nutritious ingredients, not the, "open a can of this an a box of that, dump them together, bake for 20 minutes and pretend you cooked" that is typical of the cookbooks I see in the retail market today. I sincerely hope you will head on over to Jane's Blog and see for yourself. You can try some of her recipes for free before committing to the cookbook, but I am certain you will love it! I can not wait for my copy to arrive! Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Greatest Cookbook Ever
One of my top three all time favorite bloggers has published a cookbook. Months ago she did a survey of her readers asking if they thought anyone would buy it if she took on this massive project compiling all her favorite recipes into a cookbook. I responded to her survey and said, "Why would anyone buy what you have already provided us for free on your blog? I think you'd be wasting a lot of time and effort." However, I am THRILLED to announce that she did not listen to (or, at least heed) my advice. After nine months of hard labor she has given birth to her fourth "baby." She has managed to keep the price very reasonable at just $15.99. This is an extraordinarily good value! I have never, ever tried one of her recipes without thoroughly enjoying it. Her recipes are made with wholesome, nutritious ingredients, not the, "open a can of this an a box of that, dump them together, bake for 20 minutes and pretend you cooked" that is typical of the cookbooks I see in the retail market today. I sincerely hope you will head on over to Jane's Blog and see for yourself. You can try some of her recipes for free before committing to the cookbook, but I am certain you will love it! I can not wait for my copy to arrive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a fantastic blog! Thanks Michelle. I probably would have responded the same way to her question, but really, there's nothing nicer than a good cookbook to pull off the bookshelf.
Thank you Leigh, and you're most welcome. I couldn't agree more. :-)
I have tried some of her recipes too! Great stuff! I might need to get this cookbook! Sounds great! Oh yes, and THANK YOU for the chickens! Can't wait to start getting eggs again! :)
Love,
Megan
PS Have a blessed Thanksgiving Day!
Megan, definitely do! :-) You are most welcome for the chickens. I hope they work out well for you. It's amazing what a difference their absence makes. I was prepared to sell all but six. I'm so glad Skyler didn't take them all! My yard looks nekkid! LOL!
Post a Comment