
I needed a new pet like another hole in my head! Last night while I was walking the dogs, I heard a kitten crying. It sounded like it was coming from the pasture to the east of our house. Glutton for punishment that I am, I went looking. I found her in the sumacs near the cemetery that is across the road and down a bit. She's a calico. I am calling her Ornery Matisse. If I can find her a GOOD home I will probably give her away, since we already have too many critters, but I can't bear the thought of her being mistreated. She is a very sweet and snugly kitten, though quite vocal!
I've never been much of a cat person, and never thought I'd have one, but I always said if I did have one, it'd be a calico. She's just about perfect...
No comments:
Post a Comment