I have this dear friend who spoils me absolutely, positively rotten. She has given me so many lovely things, I can't begin to name them all. Her latest gift, though, takes the cake!!! I had no idea she was scheming this, and last night when I got home after a particularly rough day, there was a darling package in our mailbox. The package was decorated in a valentines theme, and was in itself a thing of beauty. Inside, she'd wrapped this gift of the heart in Valentine themed tissue paper and tied it with red ribbon and a tiny card that said "hugs" for the tag. It was too pretty to open, really. But when I opened it, tears sprang into my eyes. Her thoughtfulness is incomprehensible! What did I see? An apron, made from a vintage feed sack! It is the most darling thing you can imagine! I've been wanting an apron for a couple of years now, and even bought fabric and a pattern for that perfect one, but haven't had the time to make it.
Oh, Dianna, you will never know how you've touched my heart!
3 comments:
Love, love love it!!!! SOOOOOO CUTE! I believe you are very spoiled. However, you are NOT rotten! =)
What a gorgeous apron!
That's so cute! I love it!
Post a Comment