Monday, April 19, 2010

I went a little crazy.

I've wanted stainless steel water bottles for a long time. Maybe as much as two years. All the ones I've seen were in the $20 range. Too much for me at this time. This weekend while browsing Big Lots, I discovered them for $4 each!!!

My goal is to have a plastic, aluminum, and teflon free kitchen! Here's one more step in that direction.

4 comments:

Kendra at New Life On A Homestead said...

You sound just like me! I'm trying to get all of that stuff out of my kitchen too. I love our Clean Kanteens. You got a great deal!!

Michelle said...

I'm tellin' ya! We're kindred spirits. :-)

Kendra at New Life On A Homestead said...

I can see that! So glad to have met you :) Looks like you are ahead of me on a few things. I still haven't slaughtered chickens yet. Definitely on our list of things to do! Gotta work on building up our flock first. I look forward to seeing what you're up to!

Kendra at New Life On A Homestead said...

That's good! We can learn from each other :)