Tonight Wayne and I went on a date. We were blessed with a gift card to Olive Garden (which has gluten free menu items, FYI) and enjoyed a lovely dinner. Afterward we went to Wildcat Glades Conservation and Audubon Center for an evening stroll. It was beautiful, even if it was a chilly evening. There was ice on the water. Here are some of the gorgeous gifts God shared with us on our walk:

I thought the effect of these trees reflecting off the water was superb.

and I want to know what kind of mushrooms these are.

How cool it would have been to be here when this rock fell off the cliff and into the water!

These cliffs are on the opposite side of the water from the previous picture. The lighting fails to reveal all the amazing colors in the rock. Gorgeous!
No comments:
Post a Comment