I was stunned yesterday afternoon to discover that Jessica from Mosquito Creek Farm had given me the Liebster Blog Award. My eyes bulged out and I just sat there for a long time. Things ran through my head like, "Has she seen my blog? I bet I haven't made three posts this year?!" I am so honored that she would choose me. Now I am given the joy of choosing five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers and passing the award on to them.
The very first blog I ever read was by my cousin, Jenny. Growing up we were like sisters, and she is my mentor in many ways. In her blog, Up on the Roof, Jenny shares about her life as helpmeet to her charming husband and homeschooling mother of three beautiful children.
Jenny introduced me to The Hurricane Report by her friend, Camille. I enjoy and relate to Camille's poignant style very much.
The first blog I started reading outside of people I know in real life was Mary Grace's Books and Bairns Mary Grace remains one of my favorite writers. A homeschooling mother of seven, she is living the life I dream of!
Living Our Way is the online home of Laura. Laura's family strives to live a self-sufficient life in unusual ways. I enjoy reading about their adventures very much!
Last but not least is Crystal at The Adventures of Noodleville Her blog is simply amazing! Every time she puts up a new post I have to read it immediately. Her quirky, humorous style is the best!

No comments:
Post a Comment