I've been battling a virus for over a week. I tried to let my body wage this battle on it's own, but a couple days ago it became apparent that my body was not getting the job done on it's own. I pulled out the Osha, and began taking it, two dropper fulls three times a day. It has worked wonders! This morning I could tell my energy level was better, and my throat wasn't nearly as sore. However, my chest still felt tight, my sinuses were clogged, and I had a slight earache. Around lunchtime I really started to improve. Now, at 5:30 P.M. I am much, much better. My chest barely hurts, my ears aren't hurting, and my sinus congestion is diminished. OSHA ROCKS! If you haven't tried it, you really should. Warning, though, it'll put hair on your chest!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Osha
I've been battling a virus for over a week. I tried to let my body wage this battle on it's own, but a couple days ago it became apparent that my body was not getting the job done on it's own. I pulled out the Osha, and began taking it, two dropper fulls three times a day. It has worked wonders! This morning I could tell my energy level was better, and my throat wasn't nearly as sore. However, my chest still felt tight, my sinuses were clogged, and I had a slight earache. Around lunchtime I really started to improve. Now, at 5:30 P.M. I am much, much better. My chest barely hurts, my ears aren't hurting, and my sinus congestion is diminished. OSHA ROCKS! If you haven't tried it, you really should. Warning, though, it'll put hair on your chest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you so much for this info. We rely heavily on natural treatments. This will be very helpful for my daughter.
Love reading your posts. They are so "back to basics".
You're most welcome. I love hearing from you! I was on Osha for 4 1/2 days, and then ran out. (I'd already used part of the bottle for a previous illness last year.) Yesterday I felt pretty awful, but I also had a migraine, so I don't know what misery to attribute to what. :) I took some homemade elderberry tincture and olive leaf yesterday, and I am feeling better today. I plan to stay on some form of antiviral herb until I feel good for a few days. Then I will get off them. :)
Post a Comment