Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Amazing Opportunity!

I promise you this is not going to turn into a blog promoting other blogs or givaways. This one is just too good to pass up, though! I've wanted a grain mill for YEARS but there is never the extra money in the budget to acquire one. I am thrilled that Heavenly Homemakers if hosting a Nutrimill givaway! Simply go to: http://heavenlyhomemakers.com/nutrimill-giveaway-from-paulas-bread/comment-page-57#comment-111825 and enter the givaway. She offers several options to earn extra entries. This is one you DON'T want to miss!!!

6 comments:

Domestic Goddess said...

Hey Michelle, thanks for the lead to Heavenly Homemakers! Love that site!

Michelle said...

You're welcome! I hope you enjoy it. :-)

* Crystal * said...

Too cool!!! Thanks

Kateri said...

Hi Michelle, Thanks for entering my garlic and basket giveaway. :) Yes, I did grow the garlic myself. Did you read the the post that I linked to in the article on how to grow garlic? That has a lot of info in it. I'd say the two most important things (besides planting in the fall) is to make sure you have good soft rich soil (if you have clay, add sand and compost, if you have sandy soil, add LOTS of compost. In the spring it is really important to cut off the garlic scapes as they emerge. If you don't all the engery will go into the bulblets on the scape instead of into the bulb and you will end up with tiny bulbs.

Hope this info helps!

Kateri

Leigh said...

Now that's what I call a giveaway!

Michelle said...

Kateri, I didn't see the article you are referring to. I will definitely go back and look for it. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions. You already made several suggestions that I did not know/ can implement. :-)


I agree, Leigh!