
http://www.motherearthnews.com/Real-Food/Artisan-Bread-In-Five-Minutes-A-Day.aspx
I am CRAZY over this recipe. It starts out like any homemade bread, and over the course of two weeks it develops into this wonderful sourdough richness that rivals Schlotzsky's! It makes consistently yummy bread with virtually NO effort! You mix up the dough in a loosely covered container, let it rise for three hours, stash it in the 'fridge, and any time you want bread, you pull out a hunk of dough, let it rise, and bake it. It's really that easy!
These cinnamon rolls were made with the same dough. They were SO scrumptious!!! Just press the dough out on the counter in a rectangular shape, sprinkle on cinnamon and sugar, and roll. After the dough is formed into a roll, cut into slices. I used my kitchen scissors to help keep the pinwheels in their proper shape as best I could. Place them in a well greased cast iron skillet, let rise for about an hour, and bake. That's it. So simple, and SO delicious!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment