I took these pictures the evening of Sunday, May 1st. In the past I've struggled to captur sunset pictures that live up to the real thing. I think these may just do it!
Wow! Looks gorgeous to me! I have cow envy for sure. I day dream about fresh dairy from my yard... I am off to make homemade Greek Yogurt from store bought whole milk right now before bed.
Thank you! Unfortunately, those aren't our cows. We do have dreams of buying the adjoining pasture some day, but for now we are content with our little 2.36 acres.
So... to make Greek yogurt do you just make regular yogurt and then drain the whey off? I love Greek yogurt!
What a beautiful scene and the photos are lovely! We traveled to Mo last fall during the Feast of Sukkot. A wonderful blessing.
The dh and I perused your blog last night and have to say our family has been on the fence about a jersey heifer or milking goats for years. So we really enjoyed reading the post about the pros and cons of milking goats.
Tribalmama, Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you enjoyed the post. Just this morning I saw an ad for Jersey heifers for $300 each and that started yet another discussion. :-)
11 comments:
Thank you! I'm thinking of having them printed and framed. :-)
Hi Michelle, I just stumbled onto your blog and subscribed. I LOVE your pictures! Looks alot like the sunset we had here in OK last night.
Thank you! I hope you enjoy your visit. OK isn't too far away from here. I can be there in 45 minutes.
Wow! Looks gorgeous to me! I have cow envy for sure. I day dream about fresh dairy from my yard... I am off to make homemade Greek Yogurt from store bought whole milk right now before bed.
Thank you! Unfortunately, those aren't our cows. We do have dreams of buying the adjoining pasture some day, but for now we are content with our little 2.36 acres.
So... to make Greek yogurt do you just make regular yogurt and then drain the whey off? I love Greek yogurt!
What a beautiful scene and the photos are lovely! We traveled to Mo last fall during the Feast of Sukkot. A wonderful blessing.
The dh and I perused your blog last night and have to say our family has been on the fence about a jersey heifer or milking goats for years. So we really enjoyed reading the post about the pros and cons of milking goats.
Tribalmama, Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you enjoyed the post. Just this morning I saw an ad for Jersey heifers for $300 each and that started yet another discussion. :-)
Precious Jewel and I both think the photos are gorgeous! What a pleasant thing for both of us to see today. :)
Thanks for sharing the lovelies!
~Jess
Why thank you, Jess! I was just thinking about you and wondering how things went. I hope y'all are able to have resolution soon.
I love these photos.
Thank you, Ashley!
Post a Comment